- This blog is a sponsored blog created by Rescued Furnishings LLC. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I (Nicole Genz, owner) believe in honesty of relationship, opinion,and identity. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Advertising may come in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network.
- Some links on my blog are affiliate links for products that I personally use and recommend. I may receive a commission if you purchase a product after clicking through my affiliate link. These links will be clearly identified as affiliate links in posts.
Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
This blog has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.